We are seeking a full-time, Florida-licensed, certified Physician Assistant to
work in our Pain Medicine clinic in Newberry (Newberry area), Florida. Our
office is located several miles west of I-75 in Gainesville.
We take a multimodal approach to pain treatment, emphasizing non-opiate
therapies and targeted procedures. We are not a "pill mill".
NEW GRADUATES ARE WELCOMED TO APPLY.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Unrestricted Physician Assistant license
- Willingness and interest in performing injections, including those of the
knee, bursae, shoulder, carpal tunnel, face, and musculature, among others
- Familiarity with EHR/EMR programs
- Confidence to work independently
- Willingness to take over existing patients as well as take on new patients
- Optimistic, upbeat personality; excellent verbal communication skills
- Works quickly and efficiently
- Type greater than 50 words per minute
- Excellent written communication skills, including grammar and spelling
- Excellent attendance record
- Flexibility to arrive early and stay late as occasional circumstances may
dictate (typical work hours are 7:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. M-F)
- Pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Familiarity/experience with Mac computers (preferred)
The Certified Physicians Assistant is a full time position. Compensation will be
commensurate with education and experience. The work schedule is Monday
to Friday, 7:45 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Please include your résumé, references, and salary requirements.
Click here to apply for this position!